Construction Law - horak Lawyers, Germany
The private construction law regulates civil law, property ownership and neighboring rights, works contracts for the preparation and execution of construction projects - such as architects' contracts, construction contracts with building contractors - as well as neighboring rights of the federal states.
We are your experienced partners in all that issues that concern construction law and real estate law matters. We represent and advise you legally in the construction process, in contracts for the preparation and execution of a construction project, and our specialists can offer you individual, strategically and optimized consultations.
We are here to solve all that problems regarding your private property. In addition to the classic perpetuation of evidences, we also take care of conciliation or arbitration of procures in order to succeed in every case.
Construction Law and Architect´s Law:
Preliminary construction measures, building legal advice for builders, projectors, architects and trades companies in all phases of construction: compensation for works, correction of possible faults, acceptance, liability issues, construction insolvency, construction rights;
- Contractual law (examination / preparation of building and real estate agreements of all kinds): Design and implementation of architectural contracts, BGB and VOB working contracts;
- Architects' rights: architects ‘fees, architects´ liability, professional rights, architects' liability insurance, assistance in projects ‘management;
- Builders/Developers rights: acceptance, rectification, liability;
- Process management, proofing;
- Arbitration proceedings and procedures.
For further information regarding construction law, please make sure to visit our website www.baurechthannover.com .
Please make sure to contact one of our lawyers (more info on Contacts) and discuss your situation with a professional; there are many different legal issues that could occur at any time.
Other construction and real estate legal topics that you will find on this website:
- experts in construction law
- Architects ‘Law
- Real Estate Law
- Construction contracts
- Labor contracts
- Procurement Law
More information on www.constructionlaw.de (english).