Banking law - horak Attorneys at Law, Germany
Banking Law and Financial Law
We advise and assist in order to the prevent and eliminate possible problems in all financial contexts, for instance, in banking and financing transactions. We are experts in the area of capital contribution and credit operation in credit security legal issues, with main focus on surety bond and security law, leasing, factoring in addition with all active variations.
In relation to banks, we examine general terms and conditions, current account conditions as well as securities transactions, individual security operations, banking and business investments. We have a wide experience in capital investment law consulting; nonetheless we represent aggrieved investors against investment companies of all economic levels.
The banking and financial markets are neither legally nor actually quiet; New standardizations are constantly being discussed and - sometimes prematurely- agreed. In this cases, we advise and represent all market participants both strategically, consistently and in all legal banking disputes, both in extra-judicial and judicial cases, court of arbitrations and public authorities.
We always pay attention to your goals and we always elaborate interdisciplinary solutions, obtaining great results in prospective financial control and tax-optimized structures.
Other banking and financial services provided by our law firm in Hanover
In banking law and financial law, we deal with the entire range of the daily operations and strategy business. This includes the following topics:
- Project financing;
- Early stages counseling to examine alternative financing structures;
- Refinance and restructuring;
- Real estate financing;
- Acquisition financing;
- Refinancing and refinancing of real estate portfolios;
- Restructuring of financing schemes;
- Acquisition of loans;
- Derivative and structured financing;
- Internal financing;
- Private equity and venture capital;
- Leasing models (including sale and leaseback and lease and leaseback);
- Capital market transactions, including IPOs;
- capital market compliance;
- PPP / PFI projects;
- Design of corporate finance;
- Arrange contracts with financing partners;
- Advising in order to avoid liability risks for shareholders, managers, directors and supervisory boards that can produce different types of financing.