Insurance law for Insurance Companies, Insurance Intermediaries and Policyholders
We are equally active in different legal matters for insurance companies, insurance intermediaries and policyholders. For insurance companies, we generally examine innovative insurance products, develop new distribution networks, examine and prepare insurance contracts and accompanying documents.
In the field of Insurance Law, we also work on supervisory strategies for insurance companies. Furthermore, we carry out of court cases for insurance companies.
Obviously, we do not represent only insurance companies! Our team of attorneys advice and represent also insurance intermediaries in legal matters such as disputes with insurance companies, alleged violation of disclosure obligation or other duties of the insurance agent in connection with compensation claims or similar.
For policyholder, we represent the defence of unauthorized contestations, terminations, withdrawal or contract adjustment of insurance contracts due to i.e. violation of pre-contractual duty of disclosure or infringement of specific insurance obligations.
Our legal activities in Insurance Law:
- Examination and structuring of distribution network;
- Insurance Supervisory Law and Insurance Contract Law;
- Insurance Intermediary Law (breach of duty, compensation claims of insurance agent, general business law);
- Consultation and representation of all types of insurances;
- Management and accompaniment in insurance law judicial processes for insurers, insurance agents or policyholders.
Our team of expert attorneys has a broad experience in the following legal matters:
- Professional liability insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Compensation Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Occupational Disability Insurance
- Home owners ‘comprehensive insurance
- Household insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Legal Costs Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annuity Insurance.
- Further common legal cases regarding Insurance Law:
- Appeal due to false health declarations in private health insurance and occupational disability insurance;
- Recourse mechanisms of the insurance company;
- Atypical occupational disability cases (Bore out/ Burn out/ mental illnesses etc.);
- Evidentiary problems of the policyholders in a legal insurance matter;
- Termination of an insurance contract in case of appeal, termination, withdrawal or contractual adjustment;
- Pre-contractual claim;
- Testing the instruction of the insurer etc.