Medical Malpractice Law, horak Attorneys at Law, Germany
As a law firm, we are experts in advising and representing patients and, on the other hand, doctors, hospitals or the associated insurances. On a case-by-case basis, we also work with the healthcare sector. Our strict, experienced and goal-oriented approach drive us in solving your cases:
- We are fast, effective and we always keep it up with the required persistence, rigor and experience that are necessary in order to solve your case and to effectively enforce your claims.
- We calculate your requirements using medical procedures
- We are nationwide active, get in touch with us!
- Your goal is our goal.
Medical malpractice cases
We advise and represent you in the following medical malpractice cases:
- Medical Malpractice Law/indemnity law: Protection against or assertion of claims in case of medical malpractice, lack of education, wrong therapy prescription, incorrect medication etc.
- Argumentation of evidence and preservation of evidence: in connection with the perseveration of evidences, or defense, or disclosure of medical liability (medical progress, access to the patient's files).
- Penal Medical Malpractice Law (criminal responsibility of the service provider/legal proceedings).
- Fee Law: in case of enforcement or defense against a fee claims from a doctor, therapist or any other organization in the healthcare institution (hospitals, special clinics, physiotherapists, alternative medical forms, etc.).
- Insurance law: health insurance (private / statutory / supplementary insurance) / pension insurance.
We stand completely on your side. Do not lose valuable time and get in touch with an expert.
Further topics of Medical Malpractice Law
Further information on the Medical Malpractice Law:
- Medical Negligence
- Pharmaceutical Liability
- Eye doctor liability
- Plastic Surgery
- Law on Surgeries´ damages
- Delivery damages
- ENT doctor
- Family Doctor Mistakes
- Dermatological deseases
- Internal Medicine
- Artery, vein, lymph
- Cancer prevention
- Lungs, bronchia
- Pediatrician liability
- Medical device law
- Hip prthesis damages
- Breast implants
- Dentist liability law
- Samples mistakes