Companies Law/ Corporate Law
Company law regulates the internal and external relations between earmarked association of people. The legal norms of corporate law are regulated by private rights. Companies are normally divided into private companies and corporations.
To the private companies belong:
- GbR German Society of Civil Law;
- PartG German Partnership;
- OHG German Open Trading Company;
- German Partnership of ship owning;
- European Economic Interest Group;
- KG German Limited Commercial Partnership;
- German Dormant/Silent Partnership.
Private companies are not legal entities and have no legal personality. However, they are practically -apart from the dormant or silent society- independent holders of rights and duties of their members.
To the corporation belong:
- GmbH German Limited Liability Company;
- AG German Stock Company;
- KGaA German Limited Commercial Partnership;
- SE European Company;
- eG German Registred Cooperative;
- Corporation of foreign origins (Ltd - Limited, PLC - Public Liability Company, S.A. -French/Spanish Company, etc.).
Corporations are legal entities. Conceptually, these societies are built on the principle of association.
Other categories comprehend the registered associations (e.V. in German) and the legal foundations. These are not corporations, but independent legal entities. Reason: an association has members, but not necessarily a fortune. A legal foundation has a long-term goal, and may own a property dedicated to the foundation reasons, but has no members, shareholders or owners.
In addition, there are mixed companies such as corporations and partnerships:
- GmbH & Co.
- GmbH & Co. KG
- GmbH & Co. KGaA
- GmbH & Co. OHG
- AG & Co. KG
- Foundation & Co. KG
The capital company or foundation shall act as a personally liable partner of a partnership or a KGaa.
Mixed companies with foreign shares, such as Limited & Co.KG are admitted.
For further information, please visit http://gesellschaftsrechthannover.de.
Other legal issues and further services:
- Law firm Hanover
- Company naming rights
- Name GmbH-Law
- Lawyers ‘stock corporation law
- Stock Corporation Act
- Managing Board and Managing Director
- Liability of the Supervisory Board
- Expert attorney for industrial property rights from Hanover
- KG (limited partnership)
- Limited Company (Ltd.)
- Individual company
- Legal advice and legal protection in founding a company