Attorneys at law
Landshuter Allee 8-10
- www.iprecht.com : commercial property protection (registration procedure and protection of patents, trademarks, designs, domains, sorts, etc.), technology law (IT law, telecommunications law, etc.) as well as explanations, contracts, clauses and judgements, etc. relating to this subject at www.iprecht.de/ (presented by Michael Horak).
- www.tm-conqueror.com offers further information especially on trademark law and trademark protection.
- The German Patent and Trademark Office offers comprehensive support in all areas of protective rights that can be registered at www.deutsches-patentamt.de/ or at www.dpma.de/. You can download among others leaflets (e.g. „How to register a trademark?”) and official forms. The collection of links includes the remaining patent offices all over the world.
- The Bundessortenamt provides comprehensive information on plant varieties protection rights and rights relating to agricultural crops at www.bundessortenamt.de/.
- The University of Saarbrücken offers a comprehensive collection on legal topics at www.jura.uni-sb.de/.
- The American association AIPLA presents its activity in the area of commercial property protection at www.aipla.org/.
- The IBA (International Bar Association) offers information on international aspects of the lawyer’s profession as well as on legal questions on international level at http://iba.org/
- A multilevel information platform concerning all European Union topics, including its legal acts, statements and other can be retrieved at the official server at http://europa.eu.int/.
- The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre offers a detailed overview of domain name dispute resolutions.